The below guidelines are to make sure your parcel gets from you to your recipient in the best possible condition
- Box must be closed with 6 flat sides.
- Box must be strong enough to hold the weight of its contents without the box becoming misshapen.
- Use a good quality parcel tape.
- Ensure all content fits within a 6 sided box where all of the sides are flat.
Fragile Items (Items will not receive compensation)
- Must have ample padding.
- Examples of padding include bubble wrap, inflatable packaging, polystyrene peanuts, foam enclosures, crumpled newspaper.
Bottle and Liquids
- Containers securely sealed.
- Over bagged prior to putting it into the box (to prevent liquid spill and contamination).
- Minimum of a 2 ply box.
Documents and Small Items
- Place in a sturdy envelope or jiffy bag.
- Ensure envelope or bad is not overfilled and is sealed closed.
Branded High Value Goods
- Ensure item is fully boxed, even if within its own branded box.
- Ensure all branding is completely covered but not using black shrink wrap.
- Item must be suitably padded to prevent breaking.
- Ensure packaging protects item from injuring staff or from ruining other items.
- Ensure packaging is padded and within a 6 sided, flat box.
- Package all cylindrical items in a 6 sided box where all the sides are flat or a pyramid tube.
- We will not collect items that are cylindrical.